Kombucha is a fermented, carbonated tea beverage brewed with a symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast. At O5, we brew our own kombucha using our organic teas and raw organic cane sugar. It is produced in small batches, unpasteurized, and served fresh at our store, providing a great source of probiotics. We do not add any flavoring, each tea produces its own distinct and rich flavor. We offer a rotating selection of kombucha at our Kitsilano bar, there are standard tea flavors that we’ve come to love but now and again we like to try something new. You can expect to find:
Honey, roasted rice, caramel
Malt, warm sweetness, red wine
Subtly smokey and dry
Apricot and floral notes
Pumpkin, warm sweetness, subtle malt
Interested in our kombucha? Here are some purchasing options:
- At the BarGlass: $5.00 | Pitcher: $17.50Sit down for some kombucha at the bar, you can have a 12oz glass or a pitcher to share with friends.
- 64oz GrowlerFirst Time: $30.50 | Refill: $20.00Take home just under 2 liters of any kombucha we have on tap. You get to keep the growler so next time you come in, bring it back, and get a discount on your refill. There is no limit on the number of refills!
- 32oz GrowlerFirst Time: $17.30 | Refill: $11.00Just like its larger counterpart, this is a refillable growler that fits just under a liter of kombucha. Fill it with any flavor we have on tap and come back as many times as you want to take advantage of the cheaper refill price.
- Bottle12 oz: $8Individual-sized kombucha you can take with you anywhere! Grab one on your way to work or take a few for some friends. Sixteen ounces of kombucha, flavor selection depends on availability.
- Six Pack6 x 12 oz: $42Get six bottles for the price of five! Perfect for a party or a gift.
- Kombucha Brewing Kit$50Love kombucha? Why not make it yourself? This kit has everything you need to start your first batch: a SCOBY, tea, raw organic cane sugar, a litre mason jar, and a sheet of instructions.